Sr./Lead UI Artist
工作地点： 杭州市 广州市
1. Create high-quality and unique interface design style to support and reinforce gameplay.
2. Create design specification and process standard to maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project interface.
3. Coordinate with game producers, interaction designers and programmers, and lead design team to complete product’s interface design.
4. Participate in the process of game development, and provide professional advice.
5. Create and optimize UI design methods to make the design team provide better service to product.
6. Be responsible for the team building and management to maintain team member’s passion for work.
7. Share excellent visual design experience and methods with teammates.
1. A minimum of 5 years’ game graphic design and interaction design experience
2. Strong graphic design skills -- particular iconography creation, artistic sense, and fluency in Adobe Photoshop
3. Ability to render and paint all types of game style on current market. Game design experience across multiple platforms is a plus.
4. Self-owned theory and summary of visual design; strong understanding of interaction design, and user experience principles
5. Awareness of current trends in user interface design
6. Be familiar with game development process, and able to understand technical implementations, and limitations
7.Ability to work well with a team
8. Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
9. A passion for video games, and user interface design