职位描述：• Work closely with both Chinese and American project team to ensure project running smoothly.
• Communicates with Chinese and American project team regarding project pipeline, localization and content.
• Translates, creates, and centralizes materials including spec docs, glossaries, and other development- related information.
• Monitors and reports project progress. Reports issues between both development teams.
• Solicits, consolidates, and summarizes opinions from various key internal stakeholders.
• Translates in-game text and game-related content as needed.
• Works with highly sensitive and confidential material on a regular basis.
• Develops post-mortem reports and archives materials upon project completion.
• Interprets meetings, telephone calls, and video conferences related to game development and localization.
• Possible overtime and /or schedule fluctuations based on workloads and/or constantly changing priorities.
职位要求：• Excellent Mandarin and English interpretation skills, including experience interpreting business meetings and/or conference calls.
• Two to four years of translation experience preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of Chinese and American culture.
• Familiarity with both Chinese and American business protocol.
• Awareness and understanding of Chinese and US localization issues and market preference.
• Experience operating Microsoft Windows and Office software in both Chinese and English.
• Localization or project management experience.
• Game industry experience highly preferred.
• Valid passport preferred.